The broker and agents of Eagle Realty Fallon not only live in Fallon, but own or have owned rental properties here as well. Knowing the rental market is our commitment to you. Our agents are trained to assist you with rental prices, to show your property seven days a week, and to handle all inquiries and paperwork. All of our lease and application forms are done following Fair Housing guidelines and Nevada Statues.
When you engage us to find your new tenants, we:
- advertise and show your property to prospective tenants. (Our phone rings so yours doesn't!)
- accept completed tenant applications, verify employment and rental references, obtain and analyze a current credit report.
- negotiate terms (if necessary) and obtain your approval.
- execute the lease, process all initial funds through our trust accounting system.
- leases are for 6 months and then go month to month. 6 months reduces move in /move out issues, but if they turn out not be good tenants, we can give them a 30 day notice.
- coordinate with your new tenants for receipt of keys and provide information on move-in procedures, send you your check and a copy of the lease with our thanks.
This service begins when we receive the keys and management agreement from you. Our Property Manager may be a helpful resource for pre-rental preparation. In addition, we:
- collect rent each month, deduct the management fee and any repair/maintenance charges, and send you your check by the 15th of month or sooner.
- our Standard Management fee is 10% of the rent collected and half of any late fees. The 10% fee is all inclusive, no additional fees for writing lease, advertising, paying utility bills when vacant, etc.
- act immediately to follow up on late rents, returned checks, and post legal notices as appropriate
- provide you, the owner, with a monthly and year-to-date cash flow statement which itemizes our management fee and any maintenance costs.
- owner payments can be made by electronic transfer, deposit in local branch or mailed to you.
- handle complaints, maintenance and repair issues. (We request that owners authorize us to perform minor maintenance up to $300.00, and to maintain a reserve in that amount when the unit is vacant)
- bill tenants for any repairs performed at their request or due to their negligence.
- manage tenant's 30-day notice and move-out process including inspection(s) and allocation of any costs associated with cleaning or repairs
- ensure legal compliance regarding return of tenant's security deposit with a proper accounting for any deductions.
- manage cleaning required to return your property to attractive and rentable condition.